ABOUT MOORMAN, KIZER & REITZEL, INC.
Please Read Carefully
1. License to use the site
1.1 Grant of license. Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the site in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. Any use of the site not specifically permitted under this agreement is strictly prohibited.
1.2 Restrictions. You agree that you will not: (i) use the site to reproduce, transmit, display or distribute copyrighted material in any medium or via any method without Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. express written permission; (ii) copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided on this site; or (iii) use our site in any way that violates the terms of this agreement. The site is owned by Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. and is protected by united states copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under this agreement. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this agreement is void.
2. Other restrictions You agree that you will not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or any other information, including specifically, property listings available through the site; (c) send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the site; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the site. You agree that you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site.
3. Copyrights and other intellectual property As between you and Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc., you acknowledge that Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. owns or has a license to all title and copyrights in and to the content provided on this site. All title and intellectual property rights in and to any licensed content provided on this site is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties.
4. Submissions or other information If you submit to us or post on the site any property listing, testimonial, comment, review, suggestion or any work of authorship (collectively a “submission”) including, without limitation, submissions about any of our products or services, such submission will not be confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner. Please do not submit or send any submission to us that you consider contains confidential or proprietary information. No submission sent to us will be considered or treated as confidential information. We do not pre-screen submissions and we will have no obligation to read any particular submission submitted or sent to us. By submitting or sending a submission to us, you: (i) represent and warrant that the submission is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral rights” in such submission have been waived, and (ii) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name.
5. Term This agreement will remain effective until terminated by you or terminated by us.
6.1 The site (including all of its content) is provided to you “as is.” Any use of this site is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that this site will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. disclaims any liability relating thereto.
6.2 Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that use or results of the use of the site (including all of its content) is or will be accurate, reliable, current, uninterrupted or without errors. Without prior notice, Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. may modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this site or your use of this site. If Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. elects to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site, it will not be liable to you or any third party.
7. Limitation of liability In no event will Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss) even if Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. No oral or written information or advice given by Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information or advice. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may or may not apply to you.
10. Indemnity You will indemnify and hold Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any suits or claims arising out of (i) your breach of this agreement, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party; or (ii) your use or misuse of the site.
11.1 This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with Moorman, Kizer & Reitzel, Inc. or relating in any way to your use of the site will be in the state and federal courts of the state of North Carolina and the venue for the adjudication or disposition of any such claim, action or dispute will be in North Carolina.
11.2 General contact information. For questions regarding this site or your use of this site, please email us using our form, or call 910-484-5191.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further acknowledge that this agreement represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us and that it supersedes any proposal or prior agreement oral or written, and any other communications between us relating to the subject matter of this agreement.